Author Topic: need a man-programmer on Ghost++  (Read 2021 times)

XOM91K

• View Profile
need a man-programmer on Ghost++
« on: January 20, 2014, 04:23:43 am »
Good day to all users! I need an experienced person who deals with a modification of the source code Ghost ++. I have good experience in programming pvpgn, I need a man in the Ghost ++, and I'm going to work with him, because I want to open an international game server Vartsraft III. Thanks! Write please in: Moohctp@gmail.com

Grief-Code

Re: need a man-programmer on Ghost++
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 06:41:24 am »
Hey.

However depending on what is your target and idea, I don't think you will reach here anyone who will help you. The problem is, the main developer doesn't have any time or doesn't want to develope anymore, it has been split currently to two dev's afaik.
Once its uakf.b he has here currently the most knowledge about nearly everything relating to a hostbot, probably he is out of time, he can correct me here if I'm wrong, and on the other hand it is me.
However im working only on the project.

Instead of asking for a guy who is helping you to modify you should simple use the excisting nodded bots.
We are permanently working on expanding our project currently. We also accept requests for the project as long as they are not destroying the main idea of the project.

This is just an option and only a notice to clarify that you won't find here anyone probably.

regards

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 05:47:26 pm »
Programming artificial humans is a complicated task.

Kelthar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 01:49:13 pm »
Programming artificial humans is a complicated task.

My first thought reading the title.