Author Topic: Luna Ghost - affordable and professional Warcraft III hosting  (Read 8518 times)

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Luna Ghost - affordable and professional Warcraft III hosting
« on: December 15, 2013, 02:52:08 pm »
Luna Ghost

Host bot order: https://lunaghost.com/order
Channel bot order: https://lunaghost.com/orderch

Luna Ghost offers affordable and professional Warcraft III hosting. Our services include GHost host bots, Battle.net channel bots, statistics web hosting, Garena hosting, and more. Our hosting plans are intended to offer maximum flexibility to satisfy everyone, whether you want a channel bot to manage your clan channel or several bots and a website to run your league.

Advantages:
  • Easy-to-use and powerful bot control panel
  • Accept reasonable bot customization requests (examples of granted requests: game mode voting, remake voting, global announcements, balance by win ratio)
  • MySQL database, with phpMyAdmin / external access / database importation available if requested
  • Garena hosting (for an additional fee)
  • Actively contributing to the Warcraft III / GHost community
  • Accept payments over Paypal or Bitcoin

Email us at support@lunaghost.com for questions or free trial requests.

GHost host bots

Our GHost hosting features an easy-to-use and powerful control panel, unlimited games and bandwidth, and a heavily modified GHost++ source starting at just $4 per month or $10.5 per quarter. We have locations in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Germany.

*** use MAR13CL promotion code to get hosting at $12 per six months! More details at the bottom of this post.

The control panel allows you to, among other things, see your bot's status, edit the configuration, manage admins and bans, upload maps and link maps from our map repository, start/stop/restart your bot, and view the log files. You can also view currently running games and the game history from the control panel.

We also feature stats and ELO calculation for DotA and custom games that support W3MMD, auto-balanced and minimum-ELO-requirement games, multiple realm hosting, timeban system, autobans for leavers, votestart, and forfeit that properly saves stats for DotA. Reasonable source code modification requests are also accepted.

We have locations in Atlanta (U.S.), Chicago (U.S.), Los Angeles (U.S.), New York (U.S.), and Germany. We also offer free one-week trials (contact support@lunaghost.com for more information).

For just an additional $1.00 per month, you can also get a statistics website that displays the stats for players who have played games on your bots. You can use your own domain name, or get a free subdomain (X.lunaghost.com).

Garena hosting can also be purchased for an additional $2.00 per month (per bot; each additional host bot is $1.00). This allows you to connect your host bot to up to five Garena rooms.

For more information and to order your host bot, click here.

Channel bots

Our channel bot hosting is fully customizable and gives you access to many plugins that can satisfy your needs (including trivia, announce/greet, managing idle users, pouncing/sniping, and more). The base price is $6 for three months or $18 for one year.

Features include a control panel that can let you view/control your bot's status, edit your bot configuration, and view the log file.

See https://lunaghost.com/channel for details.

Promotions

Current promotions are listed below.

MAR13CL: buy three months of GHost hosting, get three months free; that comes out to $12 every six months ($2 per month for six months)! No difference in features, limited time offer, promotion lasts as long as you keep your host bot; applies to new orders only. Use the promotion code MAR13CL on the order form (one-week trial is included on all orders, just submit the form).
CH13CL: buy three month of channel bot hosting, get three months free ($6.00 every six months). Limited time offer, promotion recurs, applies only to new orders. Use the promotion code CH13CL on the order form (one-week trial included on all orders).

Reviews

Quote from: FirstFrost on February 27, 2013, 07:47:36 PM
This Bot service is legit. Good pricing, fast response and customer service. Control panel is simple and easy to use. If you are going to rent from anybody, rent from these guys.   ;D

Quote from: Random260 on March 03, 2013, 12:51:22 AM
Agreed best hosting service beats all the other host bot service. Easier to use and have lots of commands! Get this one #1. Spelling error
(reserved players can alwyas join full games)
Quote from: SeeD on February 09, 2013, 07:01:18 PM
Positive things: it tooks me less than 30 min to config and host a game. Also the website interface is pretty easy and offers nice features such as database (admin list, banlist, game log, running game ...)   :-*

Negative: I havn't found tcp_nodeley and few other config. Where is tcp_nodeley ?^^

Quote from: Bonne_Swe on March 31, 2013, 07:35:26 PM
I've faced many diffrent botproviders under a couple of years on B.net and I must say, this is the best one so far. Easy to control, stable bots and when I've wanted to change something, like announcements or other features the owner has fixed it, fast and proffessional ( even on a friday at 1 AM, who does that for his customers?! ).

I wanna give this botprovider 10/10 and I'm quite hard to satisfy and it's really cheap comparing to other providers and what support they give!    ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:59:32 pm by uakf.b »

Venmade

• View Profile
Re: Luna Ghost - affordable and professional Warcraft III hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 05:14:51 am »
good hosting  ;)

technical support at level!

Profforg

• Average Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 05:51:21 am »
good hosting  ;)

technical support at level!
True  :)
I'm offering most advanced Warcraft 3 bot hosting.

Feel free to contact me:
E-Mail: admin@rusdota.net

Sheep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 08:11:02 am »
I already said it at codelain.com but I will do it there also: really easy to configure, my clan use it for SheepTag (the deley is pretty low). I can vouch for this guy.

Little dark point, it would be nice if we could have full the list of command, because there is few differentes commands than normal Ghost++/ghostone

ex: there is "!accept", which doesn't seem to appear on other type of bot.
Also, you can't !end any game
You can't whisper the bot to do "/w bot !close 1" in lobby

It would be so nice to know the full list of command  ;D

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 01:01:57 pm »
ex: there is "!accept", which doesn't seem to appear on other type of bot.
Also, you can't !end any game
You can't whisper the bot to do "/w bot !close 1" in lobby
If you need any command we can see if we can implement it (email support at lunaghost.com). Note that the whisper close and similar commands are not supported because it's kind of useless, you can !close from inside the game; they were removed with the multithreaded modification.

Profforg

• Average Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 12:14:19 pm »
There is a news that Luna Ghost is closing down at March 15.

In case if someone is searching for a new home for it's bot(s), feel free to contact me. I am offering bot hosting with much more and much more effective features compared to Luna Ghost. I will migrate your bot's completely, all your information (bans, admins, games, statistics and so on) will be saved. I am giving you three months absolutely free to test my services if you're moving from Luna Ghost. You can learn more by simply reaching me out via E-Mail admin@rusdota.net
I'm offering most advanced Warcraft 3 bot hosting.

Feel free to contact me:
E-Mail: admin@rusdota.net