Author Topic: patch screenshot  (Read 1677 times)

• View Profile
patch screenshot
« on: April 02, 2014, 05:53:02 am »

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: patch screenshot
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 08:18:09 am »
You copy the first section of code to anywhere in gproxy.cpp and the header code to gproxy.h, then run the "exec" code wherever a new game is detected (when GProxy++ sees a new user enter, you can find somewhere in gproxy.cpp when REQJOIN is received or maybe GAMELOADED).

Grief-Code

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 09:18:43 am »
The code is actually made to create a screenshot the first 25 min ingame in a random point on 5 min blocks.
Also do not forget to copy the answere also to your grpoxy.cpp else it is missing.
uakf.b is totally correct on his points.

However i still cannot recommend to use it. It also take screenshots if wc3 isnt opened. In some cases it does also make screens only from all other programms than wc3. This is absolutly against any kind of privacy and is also against the law.

Profforg

• Average Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 02:50:18 pm »
The code is actually made to create a screenshot the first 25 min ingame in a random point on 5 min blocks.
Also do not forget to copy the answere also to your grpoxy.cpp else it is missing.
uakf.b is totally correct on his points.

However i still cannot recommend to use it. It also take screenshots if wc3 isnt opened. In some cases it does also make screens only from all other programms than wc3. This is absolutly against any kind of privacy and is also against the law.
Minimize/Maximize in wc3 rather buggy. If you do this in process of map loading - you can have desync (big chance). I guess the good suggestion - not to ever minimize the game.

For some ranked games, i think it's rather good function to take screenshots. These players should not minimize or at least, they can remove all another information (they can even make another visual view, move all windows to one hidden screen [desktop, idk how is it called correctly] and move only wc3 to another (current) screen [desktop]).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:55:40 pm by Profforg »
I'm offering most advanced Warcraft 3 bot hosting.

Feel free to contact me:
E-Mail: admin@rusdota.net