Author Topic: Someone mad  (Read 1926 times)

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Someone mad
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:36:50 pm »

Grief-Code

Re: Someone mad
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:17:57 pm »
Haha, small kids gonna get mad.
Calling themself Anonymous' hahaha.

Funny that they post that so open on facebook. This was never gonna get good. As soon as someone goes to the police they getting caught by 100%.

Profforg

• Average Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 07:27:11 pm »
Hehe, what's the problem with w3arena? It seems to be just a tiny community of ladder players... What's the reason for DDoS?

BTW, i'll contact w3arena owner, maybe he can accept my help to protect from DDoS. That's very bad that good wc3 projects is being attacked.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:57:55 pm by Profforg »
I'm offering most advanced Warcraft 3 bot hosting.

Feel free to contact me:
E-Mail: admin@rusdota.net

Kelthar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 04:21:08 pm »
Oh god I only came across this now.

For a DDoS to be effective, it needs to be thousands of actual people (or zombies) doing the work. It needs to go through residential connections. If you use actual servers to DDoS then you'll be caught in no time.

If W3Arena has any sort of DDoS Protection, then that/those guy(s) should be screwed.

Grief-Code

• Average Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:59:20 am »
Someone is also mad against OHSystem ._.

Since nearly 16 hours we are down, each time we start up servers we issue directly large scale dDos attacks.
And i have no idea who that is :-)

However, later today we will upgrade the bandwidth for the server, its either getting more expensive for the attacker or he wíll maybe stop. Who knows.
But this is only sad how some people trieing to ruin gaming communities for a dieing game. I hope they enjoy wasting money :-)