Author Topic: gcb  (Read 3030 times)

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
gcb
« on: December 14, 2013, 05:19:46 pm »
The latest version of gcb can be retrieved from https://github.com/uakfdotb/gcb/

gcb is meant to be used to broadcast games from a Warcraft III game host (GHost++ or Warcraft III) to Garena clients, and facilitate connections between the host and these clients. gcb natively logs in to Garena; it is cross-platform (being written in Java) and only needs the Garena installation to find certain values like the version ID (current version ID is built in), room ID, and room hostname (roomlists are provided with the download, so the user does not actually need the Garena installation).

gcb was created based on the included garena_protocol.txt (that I did not make).
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 02:39:59 pm by uakf.b »

Profforg

• Average Member
    • View Profile
Re: gcb
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 02:37:14 pm »
To be added to 1st:

gcb is meant to be used to broadcast games from a Warcraft III game host (GHost++ or Warcraft III) to Garena clients, and facilitate connections between the host and these clients. gcb natively logs in to Garena; it is cross-platform (being written in Java) and only needs the Garena installation to find certain values like the version ID (current version ID is built in), room ID, and room hostname (roomlists are provided with the download, so the user does not actually need the Garena installation).

gcb was created based on the included garena_protocol.txt (that I did not make).
I'm offering most advanced Warcraft 3 bot hosting.

Feel free to contact me:
E-Mail: admin@rusdota.net

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: gcb
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 02:39:48 pm »
Thanks.