Author Topic: Multiple Realm Hosting  (Read 1723 times)

Dang3r

• View Profile
Multiple Realm Hosting
« on: January 19, 2015, 01:37:21 am »
Hey, I was waiting several days for account approval on another codelain forum, until I saw a post that forum was inactive :/ My problem is regarding hosting on multiple realms. I recently bought the game for the original cd keys. The cfg was well configured to host on eurobattle.net, I had no problems, I'm using Ghost ONE with that interface. So I read some posts, added at the end the bnet, bnet2 etc with the servers uswest, useast, asia, europe. First problem is, I got ban on europe instantly, dunno why. Blizzard support said boting is ban reason, though I know many host one all realms and not get baned. I suspect my bot was renewing game name too often and was banned for spam, it was set to 5 seconds. I've set it now to 15 seconds, please tell me if this was maybe the reason if u know other cases. For now I think it's connecting to all realms except europe, where I think I got ban, cuz I see in xpam its joining channels on all those realms. However, the number of players joining is still little, it seems only from eurobattle, I don't think they join from other realms. Any info about what I could change ? Should I post cfg here or xpam messages ? Tnx in advance.

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Realm Hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 07:32:01 am »
Is your host bot online on the other realms? (If you don't have spare CD key set to check, ask a friend who has Battle.net to try to join your bot's game.) If the game is hosted but no one is joining, it's simply because there are hundreds of host bots on Battle.net and so your game won't show up on gamelist very often.

Dang3r

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 04:46:32 pm »
No I don't know anyone who has paid game to join official realms. I see in xspam on ghost UI that my bot joins the channels on official realms so I know it's logging, but I can't join also to see if the game is actually visible there... I could try to make it renew name more often seting that delay in ghost.cfg , but i'm afraid I get ban again. First time I had it set to 5 seconds and got instant IP restriction 2 weeks. So i think if it is set to pub too often, it receive IP ban due to spam. Blizzard support just told me bots are not allowed and no more info :/

uakf.b

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 10:51:21 pm »
Refreshing more quickly won't make your game show up more. Try setting map game type value, or advertising your game elsewhere.

Dang3r

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 06:59:40 pm »
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "advertise my game elsewhere". I am an eurobattle.net player. I am trying to get more players in my maps, since anime maps are not so wide spread as dota amongst players. Thus, I thought if my game would appear on uswest / useast / europe/ asia realms, i could get enough players (6-10) to get a full map faster. Where else would I "advertise" ?