Author Topic: unique identifier help please  (Read 928 times)

veid71

• View Profile
unique identifier help please
« on: December 27, 2015, 11:26:29 am »
hey i was wondering how to change the unique identifier of a the bot or the game or something i was reading online and they said thats why people wont join my games because it doesnt pop up on the list but they said something about svn (which i dont use i just use the regular ghost++ configuartion edited of course so it works) but they said that if you dont have bot_mapgametype or some line like that which is what you need to change then youre running an old svn but i downloaded the newest version of ghost++ and the lines still not in there

Grief-Code

• Average Member
    • View Profile
Re: unique identifier help please
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 05:31:32 pm »
This is the mapgametype. There is an Option to change that in the default.cfg, but it wont affect it. Warcraft3 is dieing AS well as the battle.net. players moved to New games. Old Gamers stick to the communities that are already build up. The basic point it that you shouldnt waste your time challenge the 400 bots hosting and have a stable community. It wont be worth your time.

veid71

• View Profile
Re: unique identifier help please
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:48:08 am »
yeah but the thing is i need it so i can test maps that i work on otherwise i have to upload them to MMH and people can host the messed up maps and i dont want people getting confused and all that